Whether you just need help with accounts and corporate tax compliance or need a full and complete bookkeeping, VAT and corporate accountancy service our team at Vineyard Accountants can help.
Business services cover a wide range, and the term business has a broad definition. We cater for all business structures, whether that be self-employed, partnership, corporate (companies and LLPs) and not for profit (charities and clubs) organisations.
Choosing the right structure is important for each business and as circumstances change then the business structure may need to be reviewed. This is all part of the service that we provide.
Our client base includes building and construction trades, retailers, restaurants, suppliers, farms, solicitors, consultants, technology providers, chartered surveyors, estate agents, and service businesses.
As a firm we can be involved as little or as much as required by you. The services we offer are, but not limited to:
- Corporate and non corporate accounts preparation
- Tax compliance and planning
- Preparation of VAT returns to be compliant with ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Construction Industry Scheme returns
- Online accountancy software advice and training
- Company secretarial services
- Payroll to comply with ‘Real Time Information’ and pension auto-enrolment.
As your business grows you may need to change your accounting software. We can guide you through the best options for your business and support you with training and assistance with the software selected.
When preparing your business accounts we will advise you of any opportunities to save tax and maximise personal income.